Like to ride? Come ride with the Legion Riders!
These are the requirements for American Legion Riders Green Mountain Post#1 Membership
1. You must be a current paid member in good standing of one of the following:
- American Legion
- American Legion Auxiliary
- Sons of the American Legion
2. You must own a motorcycle capable of the posted highway speed limits or the legal spouse
of an owner who is an ALR association member. You must also hold a current, valid
motorcycle license and insurance. A photo copy of both your license and insurance will be
kept on file.
MEMBERSHIP DUES AND RENEWALS FOR GENERAL MEMBERSHIP
1. Initial membership dues will be $50.00. This will include the ALR patch and rocker.
Renewal dues will be $15.00 per year.
2. Annual dues expire on December 31st.
(PDF file, may take a few seconds to load)
AMERICAN LEGION RIDERS, GREEN MOUNTAIN POST #1
1. Support membership does not constitute actual membership in the Legion Riders.
2. This membership is of a nature to provide recognition to those that show strong support to the
American Legion Riders of Green Mountain Post#1.
3. The designation of support membership shall be recorded on the ALR roster, and by the wearing
of the ALR and Support Member patch.
4. The requirements of General Membership Article 2 shall apply.
5. Initial dues will be $50.00 annually, which include ALR patch and Support Member rocker and
$10.00 per year thereafter. Renewal period will be the same as general membership.